Well-Known Long Island, NY Criminal Defense Attorney Serving in Suffolk and Nassau Counties NY
The legal system can be a daunting maze of confusion if you’ve never dealt with it and all of its intracacies before. Navigating the courts, the jails and the prisons is a humbling and overwhelming experience. When you get into a legal bind, you need someone representing you who has your best interests in mind. You need a professional who will protect your rights and your well-being, and warn you of all the potential obstacles that may arise. You need to know all of your options and how they will affect your case. Most of all, you need expert legal advice and a winning strategy. That is why so many continue to turn to the Toscani Law Firm, P.C.
Mr. Toscani is a respected criminal defense attorney in Long Island NY with a proven track record in criminal law who has worked on several high-profile cases during his law career, but that doesn’t mean your case is too big or too small for his representation.
Toscani Law Firm’s primary objective is to provide quality legal services to all of its clients and negotiate the best decision to their case. From criminal defense to traffic violations, Toscani Law Firm will work zealously in providing you the best possible chance at a successful result.
Communication has long been the Toscani Law Firm’s trademark. Toscani Law Firm will be in constant contact with you throughout your entire legal proceedings — whether it be in court, in the office, on the phone or via email. You’ll get the full support of the office and quality legal representation from start to finish. Toscani Law Firm will fight to ensure your rights are fully protected and you recieve due process before the justice system.
If you’re in legal trouble, don’t waste another moment. Contact us immediately to an experienced Long Island criminal defense attorney for a free consultation and let us begin on your legal defense.
What To Do If You Are Stopped By The Police:
REMAIN RESPECTFUL BUT SILENT AND CALL TOSCANI LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY
- • Stay calm and in control of your words, body language and emotions.
- • Don’t get into an argument with the police.
- • Never bad-mouth a police officer.
- • Remember, anything you say or do can be used against you.
- • Keep your hands where the police can see.
- • Don’t run.
- • Don’t touch any police officer.
- • Don’t resist, even if you believe you are innocent.
- • If you complain at the scene, or tell the police they are wrong, do so in a non-confrontational way that will not intensify the scene.
- • Do not make any statements regarding the incident.
- • If you are arrested, ask for a lawyer immediately.
- • Remember officers’ badge numbers, patrol car numbers and physical descriptions.
- • Write down everything you remember ASAP.
- • Try to find witnesses and their names and phone numbers.
- • If you are injured, take photos of the injuries as soon as possible, but make sure you get medical attention first. Ask for copies of your medical treatment files.